Duct Cleaning in Jacksonville, FL
Do you know what your family is inhaling, and you are looking for the best air duct cleaning in Jacksonville, FL? The Environmental Protection Agency has consistently ranked indoor air pollution as one of the top five public health risks for several years now. Unfortunately, your air duct system might be harboring harmful particulates, which can affect your family’s health without your knowledge. Whenever your heating or cooling system kicks in, it can distribute dust, dust mites, animal dander, pollen, and bacteria throughout the air in your house. To ensure cleaner and healthier air, it’s essential to consider professional air duct cleaning services, along with reliable AC installation in Jacksonville, FL.
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million individuals suffer from allergies, according to Total Health and Better Health magazine. A quarter of individuals who suffer from allergies can attribute their condition to the fungi and bacteria in their air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
Here is What You’ll Obtain with Duct Cleaning Job:
- All supply ducts are cleaned with the patented Rotobrush aiR+ air duct cleaning system
- All return ducts are cleaned with the patented Rotobrush aiR+ air duct cleaning system
- The main trunk is cleaned using the patented Rotobrush aiR+ air duct cleaning system
- All vent covers are washed
- The air handler is topically cleaned
- The system is inspected for leaks, and minor leaks found are sealed
Trust us for professional AC maintenance in Jacksonville, FL, and enjoy a comfortable and healthy indoor environment.
Other related services that are available upon request:
- The entire system is sanitized with EnviroCON antimicrobial fogger
Clean air ducts are an important component of a clean home. therefore, cleaning your vent system is essential. For maintenance purposes, we recommend that your air duct and vent system are cleaned every 3-5 years. Depending on a variety of factors, including your personal preference, the number of pets in the household, cleanliness of the household. And other activities that affect indoor air quality, such as smoking inside. Air duct cleaning in Jacksonville, FL, is also a good idea after completing a remodeling project or if you experience increased allergies.
Advanced Duct Cleaning Equipment and Real-Time Monitoring
Our experienced team uses Rotobrush aiR+ professional air duct cleaning equipment (rotary brush and vacuum). And believes very strongly that this is the best equipment to clean the air ducts in your home, ensuring optimal air quality. Whether you’re dealing with clogged ducts or poor airflow, our AC repair in Orange Park, FL, is here to help. With our equipment, you can observe our actions in real time as we carry them out, courtesy of our camera system. The Rotobrush aiR+ is designed specifically to handle the soft, flexible ducts in homes. And is able to clean air ducts by inserting the rotating brush into the duct. With the brush rotating at 450 rpm, it loosens any debris that may be stuck inside. While the brush is scrubbing the walls, the vacuum sucks up the debris, leaving your air ducts clean.
Once we have cleaned your entire air duct system, our job is not finished. All of your vent covers are washed, and before they are replaced. We sanitize your system with EnviroCON antimicrobial fogger. This EPA-registered disinfectant is commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes and works to eliminate mildew and mold in your air ducts. And, lastly, everything in your home is left exactly as we found it, with no mess left behind.
Beware of any air duct cleaning in Jacksonville, FL service that says they can clean your air ducts for a significantly lower rate. Proper cleaning of air ducts cannot be done in twenty minutes – so remember, you get what you pay for. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to work with you and provide exceptional service.