What is your family breathing? The Environmental Protection Agency has ranked poor indoor air pollution among the top 5 risks for public health multiple years in a row. Without even knowing, your air duct system could be contaminated with particulates that are harmful for you and your family to breathe. Each time your heating and cooling system turns on, it can circulate dust, dust mites, animal dander, pollen and bacteria throughout the air inside your home.
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
Here is what you’ll get with every air duct cleaning job:
- All supply ducts cleaned with patented Rotobrush aiR+ air duct cleaning system
- All return ducts cleaned with patented Rotobrush aiR+ air duct cleaning system
- Main trunk cleaned using patented Rotobrush aiR+ air duct cleaning system
- All vent covers washed
- Air handler topically cleaned
- System inspected for leaks – minor leaks sealed
Other related services available upon request:
- Entire system sanitized with EnviroCON antimicrobial fogger
Clean air ducts are an important component to having a clean home, and therefore it can be a great idea to clean your vent system. For maintenance purposes, we recommend that your air duct and vent system be cleaned every 3-5 years, depending on a variety of factors including your personal preference, number of pets in the household, cleanliness of the household, and other activities that affect indoor air quality, such as smoking inside. Air duct cleaning is also a good idea at the completion of a remodeling project, when moving into a new home, or if you experience increased allergies.
We use Rotobrush aiR+ professional air duct cleaning equipment (rotary brush and vacuum) and believe very strongly that this is the best equipment to clean the air ducts in your home. Our equipment features a camera system so that if you would like, you can see what we are doing as we are doing it. The Rotobrush aiR+ is designed specifically to handle the soft, flexible ducts in homes in the South. We are able to clean air ducts by inserting the rotating brush into the duct. With the brush rotating at 450 rpm, it loosens any debris that may be stuck inside. While the brush is scrubbing the walls, the vacuum sucks up the debris, leaving your air ducts clean.
Once we have cleaned your entire air duct system, our job is not finished. All of your vent covers are washed, and before they are replaced we sanitize your system with EnviroCON antimicrobial fogger. This EPA registered disinfectant is commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes, and works to eliminate mildew and mold in your air ducts. And, lastly, everything in your home is left exactly as we found it, with no mess left behind!
Beware of any air duct cleaning service that says they can clean your air ducts for a $79 special or similar. Proper cleaning of air ducts cannot be done in twenty minutes – so remember, you get what you pay for. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to make your home healthier!